It’s very difficult to provide an accurate costing without understanding what your requirements are. Any initial consultation is always free and provides a chance for you to ask any questions and for us to understand your current situation in more detail. We can then outline the charging options.
We offer 3 types of initial fee options:
- a fixed fee basis – this is agreed up front and covers all the initial advice work and can include the implementation if required.
- an hourly rate that commences after the initial meeting.
- an advisor charge based on a % of the funds we are advising upon. This fee can then be deducted from your pension for the advice and implementation.
Our ongoing advice charge options are:
- an ongoing advisor charge based on a % of the funds we provide ongoing advice upon, or
- ad hoc reviews as an agreed fixed fee or hourly rate for the work we do as part of a review/ongoing work.
Our client agreement is available to download which goes into more detail or please feel free to contact us to discuss.